Vagilact is a medical device which supports maintaining the balance of the vaginal flora and prevents discomfort in intimate areas.
Use of Vagilact:
- Relieve unpleasant sensations in intimate areas (itching, burning, dry feelings)
- For recovery of the native vaginal microflora, e.g. before and after taking antibiotics
- When feeling dry in the vaginal mucosa (menopausal women)
- In case of tendency to vaginal infections
Lactic bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus) 500 millions CFU
- converses glycogen and produces lactic acid, thus providing a slightly acidic vaginal environment and thus preventing the excessive growth of yeasts and other unwanted microorganisms.
Lactic acid (60%) 15 mg
- helps to create an acidic environment in the vagina and thus also promotes the growth of lactobacilli.
Soy isoflavonoids 40%
- are natural herbal substances that help restore natural estrogen levels and thus contribute to the hormonal regulation of the vaginal environment during menopause.
Administer 1 vaginal tablet for the first 10 days. It is recommended to use the night before bed.
VAGILACT is a medical device. Read carefully package leaflet before use.